Flat Belly Fix
The Flat Belly Fix Review: The Program’s Principles
This program isn’t about what to eat or what not to eat. It isn’t about what exercises you should do or how much you should sweat either. This was very important for me as a person who likes having creative freedom in all aspects of my life.
Many weight loss programs offer you enough information to lose some weight. You are never so informed that you can make lasting changes and continue maintaining weight loss results. In the case of Flat Belly Fix, things are very different. There are two main principles to the program: Hunger and Appetite & the Energy Shift System.
In Hunger and Appetite, the principle focuses on understanding the nervous and endocrine system and their role in lasting weight loss. The Energy Shift System aims at teaching your body to shift from burning sugar to burning accumulated fat as its energy fuel. Together, these principles focus on teaching you how to sustainably maintain the 80% diet and 20% exercise lifestyle for a fitter body and life. It is a known fact that sustainable weight loss requires this balance. Flat Belly Fix essentially helps you learn what this balance looks like for you.
Click To Claim Flat Belly Fix Discount (DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK)
What is Included in the Flat Belly Fix Program?
Unlike many traditional weight loss programs, Flat Belly Fix has a three-pronged approach that I particularly liked. Apart from providing you with nutritional information as well as exercise instructions, the program also comes equipped with a smoothie recipe guide.
To understand how this product helps you, let’s break down the various parts of the program and understand the benefits.
The 21 Day System:
- This is an interesting read available in a downloadable PDF e-book format and helps you understand everything related to health, nutrition, fitness and eating patterns. By covering topics such as human anatomy, the right eating schedule to maintain weight loss, triglycerides, serving sizes and proportions, insulin etc., you’ll have all the information you need to go ahead with weight loss and maintenance.
- For me, the most important bit of information was learning that eating at the right time could help me with my weight loss goals. All through my twenties and even in my thirties, I used to be a regular midnight eater. Munching on snacks (although they were healthy ones) at odd hours of the day was probably hampering my weight loss efforts in more ways than one. If not for the Flat Belly Fix program, I wouldn’t have ever known!
The 7-Minute Flat Belly Protocol:
- 7 minutes is barely anything if you really sit and think about it. In our 24 hour long day, this short amount of time might seem insignificant. However, the exercises found in this part of the program will really make you reconsider the importance of seven minutes. The exercises include system tension movements, fibre activation and isometric hold among others.
- There are seven exercise protocols included in this, one for each day of the week.
- The exercise videos are designed in such a way that they target the stomach area.
- The exercises and movements that make a part of this protocol are based on movements that police officers, soldiers, military members and SWAT teams use of a daily basis for resistance and strength training. While this can sound very intimidating at first, I assure you it is not.
- As someone who hasn’t really exercised in many years, I like that the Protocol came with photos as well as detailed instructions. I didn’t have to wonder about anything. It was fairly easy to follow along.
Smoothie Recipe Guide:
- Most diets don’t account for taste and the satiety that comes with eating tasty foods. However, I personally found that the Flat Belly Fix Smoothie Recipe Guide ensures that this doesn’t happen.
- Rather than telling you to focus on cutting out loads of foods, this guide gives you a comprehensive list of yummy recipes to consume instead.
- I’m a self-professed foodie and I genuinely enjoy eating fresh produce and local fruits. With some prior planning, even this aspect of the program was easy.